Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stack O' Cards - Index Card a Day


Here are a few photos of 
my stack of "Index Card a Day" cards.
The black spiral book is a pad of cards
that I've done from 2006 up to 2011.
A few every so often.
If you want to see some of the previous index cards
you can see them here, and here.



The stack in front is what I've done
this June, July and August, 2011!
Adds up to a lot when you do one
every day...




Here's the whole stack in one pile,
next to a bottle of water 
to give you an idea of the size.

If you look closely in the photos,
you'll see that this Friday's post
for ICAD will feature index cards
inspired by American Folk Art Decoration.
Stop by again to see the close-ups!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of cards, but I know that a bit more than 90 really do stack up (and nicely in your case). I've had some problems getting here this morning. I keep getting redirected to some page with ads on it. Hope you are well as this week winds down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really outdone yourself Dianne with your wonderful ICAD's
    I admire how you stuck with it

    oxo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!