Things I did while it snowed. A lot:
- make several collages with scraps and
- keep looking out the window with coffee
cup in hand...
- play in my Planners/Journals
-doing #ohsocutedoodles challenges this month
- binge watch Netflix, and rediscover some
old favorites, like Warehouse 13 on Amazon.
- made homemade oatmeal bread
- ate way too much homemade bread!
- made vegetable beef soup
- walking in place, and zumba on YouTube
- fill out my Medicare Application online
- watching 'crazy Dad' videos on YouTube
- wearing lots of clothing in layers
- way too much time online
- had to look up Muppet images for the song
"I've got cabin fever." so fun!
What did you do in your neck of the woods?
Here in the U.S. we seem to be in for
several storms. Survived 5"-6" of snow this
weekend where I am in Ohio, but I hear more are
predicted...with rain, ice, snow...who knows?!
Stay warm people. Go make some art.