Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Cabin Fever



Things I did while it snowed. A lot:

- make several collages with scraps and
leftover stuff.
- keep looking out the window with coffee 
cup in hand... 



- play in my Planners/Journals
-doing #ohsocutedoodles challenges this month
- binge watch Netflix, and rediscover some
old favorites, like Warehouse 13 on Amazon.
- made homemade oatmeal bread
- ate way too much homemade bread!
- made vegetable beef soup




- reading
- walking in place, and zumba on YouTube





- fill out my Medicare Application online
- watching 'crazy Dad' videos on YouTube
- wearing lots of clothing in layers
- way too much time online
- had to look up Muppet images for the song
"I've got cabin fever." so fun!

What did you do in your neck of the woods?
Here in the U.S. we seem to be in for 
several storms.  Survived 5"-6" of snow this
 weekend where I am in Ohio, but I hear more are 
predicted...with rain, ice, snow...who knows?!

Stay warm people. Go make some art.



7 comments:

  1. I love your art! Stay warm Dianne! Happy New Year! Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your artistic planner pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous post, Dianne! You really got me at the Muppets Cabin Fever illustration. Too funny. I remember those days when I lived up north. You guys all have snow, ice and cold. We have a severe gas crisis. Just life, I guess. Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO sorry. I am playing catch-up and it is taking me longer than I imagined. I love your journal pages. I have that same die (20 sided) because I used to play D & D a lot.

    I don't get Amazon, but Warehouse 13 is a blast from the past.

    Hope you survived the Polar Vortex and are ready for the warm-up.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!