Friday, June 22, 2012

Index Card a Day. June and July 2012


The challenge over at Daisy Yellow is
to create art on an index card every day for the
months of June and July, 2012.
So far, so good.
Collage above~Restore~
painted paper, hand-carved stamps,
and postage stamp. Acrylics,
watercolor, and tempera.




Collage using fabric, origami paper,
scrapbook paper, and hand-painted paper.




Pear with Blue, above.
Fabric and painted paper.



Collage of painted paper, scrapbook paper,
and a quote torn from an old textbook.



Index card collage which includes
a pocket and a tag. ' Pointing hand'
drawn in Sharpie marker and watercolor 
washes, along with scrapbook papers.

I hope you are making time for 
creating art this summer!


3 comments:

  1. Once again you have outdone yourself. It's crazy (in a really good way) how you find so many unique ways to make those ICADs. I can't believe it's been nearly a month already. It feels like you are just getting started.

    I think the pocket in the ICAD is a first. Very clever! And I have to admit, MY textbooks never had anything so thought provoking. Guess I "lived" on the other side of campus (grin).

    And I love how you reminded me of shades of Picasso with your Pear and Blue. Of course, that was where the likeness ended, because you picked up the Mexican art influence with the Lottoria card and the Egyptian influence with the Eye. I SO like how you mixed it up.

    Keep up the eye candy. It's a special treat every time you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore your index card artwork. Fabulous little collage creations on such a tiny space. Very inspiring! Have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the pocket on the index card is such a great idea. Your cards are great. I haven't done mine, yet, but the surfaces are done!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!