Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunflower Swap Pages


Watercolor and pen on
watercolor paper. Top image 
inspired by Willem de Morgan's
sunflower tiles - 1880's.
Bottom image after Van Gogh's
Two Sunflowers - 1887.




Christmas card c. 1880 by
Georgina Koberwein Terrell;
stamp from EraGraphics.




Fabric collage using
buttons and embroidery.



Pocket with a tag
and a folding ATC.




Folding ATC inspired by Kawamura Kiho,
Sunflower 1824.
Tag includes handmade paper,
pen drawing, fabric & charm.
Quote by Vincent Van Gogh.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pages, Dianne. They are uniquely beautiful and your spin on sunflowers is simply perfect. I am certain that Marlynn will love these pages. Way to go. Now I'm off to CA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful sunflower pages Dianne ... such a great variety too ... lovely!

    I am headed to sunflower land next :)

    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful. I love sunflowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the sunflower pages! Sunflowers are one of my favorites...such a "happy" flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love sunflowers!! These are a good variety. That button one is super-duper!

    I've been dealing with life. Nice to catch up with what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!