Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tangled- on T Tuesday



Couldn't sleep last night.
The "Tangle," above, resulted.
Sharpie extra-fine point marker
 in my 9x12 art journal.
I am itching to add watercolors.
What do you think?

There are videos on YouTube
showing how to draw Celtic knots
and intertwining designs.  A fun
challenge! The 'snakes' above 
came out of one of those videos...

Linking up with Bluebeard & Elizabeth
for T Tuesday...




It has been a Hot Chocolate Kind of week
here in Ohio...freezing cold! So I need
something to warm me up...




like warm colors, for instance.
Red, yellow and orange are warm
colors.  Page in my Documented Life
day planner/art journal.


8 comments:

  1. Watercolors would be super on your tangled page. Love the bright colors you used on the last one! Bright colors seem to help us feel warmer. Or else its all in our head. :)
    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant quotes today dear Dianne
    AND
    what great use of your waking (awoken!) hours!!!
    You and your artwork are always an inspiration!
    Hope you are having a Happy T Day
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last photo you showed, because it reminded me of your colors from our color swap. Perfect for this really cold, blustery day. Are you as sick of this cold as I? Don't bother answering, I already know the answer!

    Love your mug. I like that quote about chocolate, too. It truly makes it seem warmer when hot chocolate is involved, doesn't it?

    Thanks for sharing your frigid post that thawed me considerably this T(ea) Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow-that tangle is amazing!! Pretty much a very hot chocolate time of the year here in PA too. Love your focus page with the wonderful bright colors. Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tangle! It is so complex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all your artwork. The warm colors look especially inviting. We were 40-50 below windchill again this morning, so I hear you. Hot chocolate sounds perfect! Happy T-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tangle, though I am NOT a snake person. Love your tea cup page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I see the beginning of the snake tangle! It's so lovely! in color and without!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!