Monday, December 20, 2021

Holiday Greetings

 


Sharing a few December doodles from my Hobonichi A6. It is small in size (about 4"x6") so the drawings are within that format.



Gnomes seem to be quite popular these days. I see them everywhere, not just in gardens!


The journal holds the records of our days plans, activities, and random thoughts. Nothing too profound...


Baking cookies, wrapping gifts, traveling and visiting. December is a busy time! Add in illness, car repairs, and preparation for guests, and before you know it, Christmas has sneaked up on you.


It only took me about 8 hours to decorate our Christmas tree...










Did you spot any coffee cups on my pages? It's kind of a daily ritual to doodle my coffee or tea, and my toast or other breakfast. I do try to journal every day. I recommend you give it a try!

                       ***


1 comment:

  1. I had planned to stop by yesterday, but had to run out for last minute shopping before attending a small get together that ran late into the night. I love peeking into your journal. I think the drawings are probably as much fun to view as reading about the actual life experiences.

    I create art in some way every day, but I don't journal like you. Journaling actually turns me off, because I have trouble writing anymore. I sure love seeing what you do, I just could never do the same. I guess that's why I am always in awe of your journaling. Thank you again for the incredibly beautiful tip-in you sent, dear, I love, love, love it. Merry Christmas, dear Dianne.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!