Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Act My Age



My daughter tried to instruct me how to 
add a watermark to my images, so
I'll just leave this here...




but I'm still learning, and I'm not sure I
can remember all the steps, and boy there
are a lot of steps to remember...
why doesn't my brain remember stuff
like it used to?!  And I sure wish
I looked this young in actual fact.
I think my daughter may have figured out
my scanner problem. So I hope I can 
remember how to do that too...
scan as a photo, not on auto scan...
and why didn't the watermark version
of the larger piece
show up in the file I exported?



Yes, well, I'll keep practicing...
I understand layers in physical art work,
but not so much in digital transparent layers.
sigh.
so many tool bars, so many buttons.
so many functions...
I'll just be here with my pen and
paint brush...



2 comments:

  1. One thing about your art, Dianne, is you probably don't need a watermark. I say that, because you are the only artist I know who signs and dates all your artwork. I realize we should all do that, but try as I might, I forget far too often. These latest art pieces are beautiful. Colorful and well designed. I hope you now have your scanner figured out. I've missed seeing your art and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I have discovered my art on other sites and not attributed to me. One fortunately did add my attribution, but not in a very noticeable way. Another led to inappropriate images! sigh. and there are just way to many blog posts to backtrack and add the watermark.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!