Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Fantastic Month



Celebrating Fantastic Beasts for the
month of November




since the movie 'Crimes of Grindelwald'
is out this month.




Having fun drawing lots of 
magical beasts...




a photo-heavy post, because it's
been so long since I last updated this blog.
You've been warned...




One of my favorite characters,
Dobby, the House Elf.








The Hobonichi is getting more difficult to
write in, (and to scan) since the thickness of
the journal is causing a serious curve near
the spine. The binding holds up wonderfully
despite the bulk, but I am now being careful
to not write or draw in that area.  Some folks get
 so excited to begin working in their
 new planners, but I feel a little
 sad to leave this "old friend" behind. It
will go on the bookshelf for looking at from
time to time.




Some might maintain that all felines
can detect suspicious or untrustworthy
people...




I have many favorites from the 
Fantastic Beasts movies, but the Niffler
is so fun! I'm attracted to shiny things too...
just sayin'...













The twiggy little Bowtruckle is
so adorable. He looks fragile, but I 
have a feeling he's tougher than
he looks!





Wouldn't we all love to be able to 
become invisible when the need arose?!

Wishing you all a wonderful and 
blessed Thanksgiving!


4 comments:

  1. These are a lot of fun Dianne. I sure enjoy these. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such art talent! Always love to see your Hobonichi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a comment, but not sure it took. Blogger may be playing tricks.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!