Friday, February 10, 2017

Techo Candy



Conversation hearts in my Hobonichi
Techo...they are so cute, but not my
favorite candy to eat, y'know?




A bit of verse from Emily Dickenson
on the left.  And who could resist a
rubber stamp with a sheep on it!!?




A weird shopping experience in 
Hobby Lobby the other day...
just had to write about it. (click on
any picture to enlarge)

Did you decorate for 
Valentine's Day?  I am finding
that the candy, though pretty,
is not going to be good for
my 'healthy eating' resolution!
I do love chocolate...♥





3 comments:

  1. My hubby would love Valentine's candy corn, but I have never seen it. Now me, chocolate covered strawberries are more my cup of tea. Enjoyed your drawings-they are full of LOVE. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't fathom Valentine candy corn. It seems almost sacrilegious for some reason (grin). Yes I decorate for Valentine's Day, but I'm staying away from candy this year. I'm definitely staying away from the chocolate covered strawberries. Had to laugh at the Hobby Lobby experience. I've had people do that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages Dianne - I am a sweet girl as well and have to limit myself strictly to eat not so much chocolate and sweet things.
    Happy weekend and new week ahead for you!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!