Monday, August 3, 2009

Art in Small Sizes


"Nest" ATC
made from scrapbook papers,
painted brown paper bag,
& painted and hand-stamped papers.
There is a touch of gold sponged
onto the brown paper bag, along with
the brown acrylic paint.
Again, can't resist using scraps left over
from other projects...


Altered clothing tag: this tag of
heavy black plastic has the brand name
f.l.p. imprinted in the surface.
Black makes an effective contrast to
the painted papers.
Wonder if it would hold up if I
put it on my car key ring? It measures
1 3/8 inches by 4 3/4 inches,
so might help me spot them more easily!
Probably need to apply a couple of
coats of gel medium.

1 comment:

  1. wow factor!! yes, it would need a couple of coats of gel medium.. your art rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!