Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Collage and Drawing



Mixed media collage on a 4 x 6 index card.
I buy them in a spiral pad so I can take 
them with me. I can work on them 
while on vacation or while waiting
for someone to get done with
an appointment. More fun than
looking at outdated magazines...



A drawing on ledger paper, with some
stamping, purchased tags, and
triangular banners of scrapbook paper,
and painted card stock.



A sketch for some canvases I am thinking
of painting.  3 tall skinny canvases, but
grouped together as one composition.
Colored pencil in my visual art journal.
The right hand larger circle is a light blue. 
On my monitor it is too pale...
trying to use mauve, browns & tans
with accents of blue & purple.

Yesterday's post gave me some trouble,
and I don't know if it was Blogger or
operator error. It will disappear and
this takes its place.

A bit of a dry spell right now,
but hoping to make progress
and get into more drawing!


4 comments:

  1. fun seeing your creativity...the card idea is a very good one too

    happy first day of summer!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about a summer thing where people made an index sized card a day. Any medium was acceptable. Some were amazing, so I naturally thought of you. I guess it's a card a day from June, July, and August.If you are interested, I'll send you the blog where you can go.

    As for your art, you always put me to shame. I'm always so impressed with whatever you make. You really intimidate me, especially when I'm making something for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty & E~
    Thanks so much for your kind words! a card a day?....hmmm....

    E~don't be intimidated, just keep creating! You certainly have a gift for blogging.Your blog posts, experiments, tutorials, and fun are inspiring a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dianne! Contratulations :-) You won the giveaway at my blog. Will you email your snail mail? Thanks,
    -Christine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!