Sunday, April 4, 2010

Come Sail Away...


Collage and watercolor in my watercolor Art Journal. (Teesha Moore's amazing 16 page journal from one sheet of paper) The top image is a flap that unfolds, and is connected with the bottom image as one spread. Created using watercolors, hand-painted papers, scrapbook papers, stickers, copies of my Moo cards, white gel pen and Pigma Micron marker. I wanted to try something different from the "border around the outside & writing in the middle" lay-out...


3 comments:

  1. This geometric layout is wonderful and so intense. It is also something I can get lost in, looking at each piece and how it interconnects to the whole. Both these pages make me want to sail away with you on a magical art journey.

    I hope your Easter was wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, really playful and almost magical. Thanks for the video link, hadn't seen them before, inspiring me to play now, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collages are gorgeous. I made an art journal using Teesha's tutorial too. It is so easy o follow her instructions. I love all of the different designs in your piece.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!