Sunday, September 20, 2009

Art Journal Pages


Had fun doing the images on these pages,
but for some reason "writer's block" struck...
so used some quotes that I found inspiring.
Watercolor background...


Assorted scrapbook paper snippets
adhered to outside borders, magazine clippings
of flowers and the girl's body. I drew the head
and glued it above the body, having fun with
the exaggerated proportions.
Doodling and writing added with
Micron Pigma pen. A few bits of added
color in Sanford Uniball gel pen...

4 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at your talent and ability. Each time I visit your blog, I see yet another spread or two that simply blows me away. These two spreads are no exception. I especially love the one where you drew the woman's head. WOWser!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that big bow!
    Nice pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool - your journal pages remind me a lot of mine! you have inspired me to get back into the art of journaling! keep it up lady!

    loveLOVElOvE

    jewely gee

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!