Friday, April 6, 2012

International Fake Journal Month, April 2012



April is International Fake Journal Month,
a challenge by Roz Stendahl of Roz Wound Up...
create a 'fake' journal.
You can click on the icon in the side bar
to find out more about the challenge,
or to join in.




What if I had an alter ego.
or
what if there were another 'me'
in an alternate universe?
or
what if I were someone else entirely?
What would my art journal look like?
Would I even keep one?
For the month of April 2012,
I will explore an alternate awareness.

This little journal is Canson Mi Tientes paper.
It doesn't have many pages since it's only
going to be used for one month.
Pages are watercolor and pen.
Explore this new identity with me...



4 comments:

  1. I am going to love watching this journal progress. I'm truly in love with the oriental inspired first page you showed and your "chop." Now I'll be looking forward to the next installation.

    Happy Easter, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the fake journal challenge. I kept hearing about it, but I had no idea what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the intro page with the lantern. I'l be back to follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy,
    Fascinating - what a great idea! Your poages are quite interesting.

    You've inspired me to try this technique in one of my many journals.

    Please checkout my Giveaway when you have a moment or 2.

    Peace,
    LuLu
    www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com/2012/03/giveaway-giveaway-awesome-artists.html

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!