Thursday, January 7, 2010

Play is Knowledge


Work-in-Progress completed, for better or worse...

Recently watched a late-night talk show,
and Yo-Yo Ma, the famous cellist,
was the guest.
This statement that he made struck me
as very important, not only for artists
but as any human being who
wants to experience joy and renewal.




When we have children and grandchildren,
we get to re-experience life as they
discover things, grow and learn.
As artists, we follow a path of creative discovery
...in color, emotion, expression...
have a creative day!

5 comments:

  1. I like your new words of wisdom. Very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two EXCELLENT posters for everybody to have in their sight. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree. Play truly IS knowledge. I pity the child (or adult) who never gets to play. Lovely sentiment, lovely pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are looking beautiful. And the messages are so important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o i love your style! beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!