Friday, June 12, 2009

Swap Art

Here is a preview of the art I've been
working on for the ABC Yahoo Group
6th Anniversary swap.... It is for
a "skinny fatbook" sized
3 inches by 6 inches.

There were 25 of us in the swap...I start
out with enthusiasm and energy, but
by the time I finish an edition of 25 pieces,
I am usually not sure if I'm satisfied
with it. I often have a difficult time
knowing when something is finished...

I will post the complete image after the
swap has been completed...
looking forward to all the other artist's
interpretations...

"Anniversary Girl" drawing
copyright, Dianne Bishop Carey,
2009.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been this long since I've been to your site. Of course I love the piece, since I've now had the privilege of seeing the completed piece. Simply lovely the way you draw so well. And all those swirls you made, each one unique and individual.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!