Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hobonichi Highlights from 2017



I thought it might be fun to revisit
some of my journal pages from 2017.




These are all in the Hobonichi Techo Planner,
English A6 size. (About 4" x 6") so the drawings
are pretty small.




It's my place to write about each day,
and add drawings/collage/art.




2017 seems to have been a year for
flowers, fruit and animals...





oh, and pastry.


















A lot of cups of coffee..










a lot of steps on the FitBit...



and a lot of fun drawings and quotes.
Hope you've enjoyed the mix!

It's not too late to start your own journal.  Even
if you can't draw, you can enjoy yourself cutting
images out of magazines, using craft supplies,
and documenting your day. How about it?

Make 2018 your year for Creativity!



4 comments:

  1. You are the quintessential art journaler. I never realized how small those drawings are. I could NEVER write that small. You make beautiful art journal pages that I admire from afar. Your art always puts a smile on my face.

    I guess I have an art journal started. Somehow, I don't think of them as art journals. I'm still in altered book mode, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your journal pages Dianne. Mine are rather disorganized, but you always have everything neatly lined up and your sketches are great. I like Red Riding Hood. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing your artwork even if I don't comment that often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! Your art journal pages are fabulous - some here I hadn't seen! I hadn't realised the size of your journal either! Have great week! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!