Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Happy Mail and Tea

Happy Mail from Diana Ryman

I received some delightful ATC's in the mail
this week from my friend Diana Ryman, of
Ravenna, Ohio.  I had requested the theme
of Dia de los Muertos.  I adore the pieces 
she created!  Oh, that bunny! Made my day...

Ladybug ATC's that I sent to Diana for
the swap: pen and watercolor

Diana had requested ladybugs from me, so
I did a couple of watercolors from images online.


Hobonichi Challenge prompts: fern; hazelnut


I've switched to drinking tea lately...hard to
believe, I know. Tea bags make for interesting
collage materials, don't ya think?  Linking up
for T Tuesday over at Altered Book Lover's
blog. Stop by for a look-see!


Prompt: Brown bear

Drawings in my Hobonichi A6 daily journal...
usually no more than 3 1/2" wide, since 
the A6 is only about 4" x 6" in size. So if
you're viewing this on your computer 
monitor, the image is larger than the
original art work.


Prompt: Dragonfly

The theme for the challenge this month
is "A Walk in the Woods."


Prompt: Clouds

Prompt: Birch trees


Prompt: Moon


Prompts: fox; deer




To all those who celebrate Thanksgiving, have a
wonderful holiday!  Even if it isn't a holiday in 
your neck of the woods, it's a very positive 
thing to pause and be thankful each day...
blessings to you!










13 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your ladybug ATCs! And your other insects, too. Creating just to create is a challenge for me.

    Happy T Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely swap art! great job with the ladybugs, and of course, all of your illustrations are just delightful to see. Te bag packets do make for nice collage additions. Adorable birdie in the teacup! Happy T day and a happy Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a wonderful collection of drawings you created from the prompts - as always I'm totally amazed and as I looked at each drawing my smile grew wider and wider with the beauty I was seeing 😁. I love all the beautiful animals and scenes you have created and the little bird to finish is adorable! Wishing you much happiness this T Day and Happy Thanksgiving! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladybugs!!! Ladybugs have been everywhere lately... I'm still seeing them in the house! Such lovely sketches you bring to T Dianne!!! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. My keyboard is having a PMS hissy fit today, and refuses to work much of the time. I would LOVE to leave you a personal message like you are used to from me, but it took nearly 30 minutes to write my last "real" message. Fortunately, my mouse still works well, so I can copy and paste this generic message to you. So, I will just wish all my U. S. friends a very happy Thanksgiving and EVERYONE a very happy T Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your art very much-awesome art swap for the both of you!
    Happy Thanksgiving and Happy T Day Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful art. Love the lady birds you painted and the special rabbit that was sent to you! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful art on your pages and ATC's. The ladybirds looked fantastic. There is always so many interesting thing to see when I call in here.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal art is wonderful as always, Dianne. The rabbit skeleton for Dia de los Muertos is really clever.

    I like the idea of setting a theme for your mail art partner. For me, coming up with a theme is half the challenge - lol.

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice mail art. And I do like your animal drawings. :) Hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving. And happy T day too. erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing your drawings Dianne! The fox and deer are both wonderful! Your 'Walk in the woods' sketches are brilliant! Great mail art you received (and are sending)! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a bunch of fantastic drawings - as always. i´m very much drawn to the moon... did you recognize that the blue moon of january will be followed by a moon-less month, as feb is too short for a moon period? i think that´s a VERY rare Situation...
    now have a great week and let´s look for the "full cold moon" next sunday:) with some warming tea in our Hands:) xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thinking of you. Haven't seen you around for awhile. Hope all is well. Fondly, Darla

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!