Monday, August 14, 2017

Hobonichi Techo Tuesday




Joining the Tea Gang for T Tuesday over
 at Bleubeard and Elizabeth's, with a
beverage and a cinnamon roll...







I've been busily drawing in my Hobonichi
Techo.  The Hobonichi Challenge this month 
is Favorites.  How can you choose your
favorite Disney character?! There are too
many great ones...so I drew 3. 




 Here's the reason I didn't make the Tea
Party last week. A quick drive up to Lake Erie
to enjoy some sunshine, the sound of the waves,
and a walk on the beach. If you click on the link
to view the Ohio map, Marblehead is on the
 peninsula just above Sandusky, Ohio.
 In fact, you can see Cedar Point amusement
 park in Sandusky from the lighthouse
 on a clear day. Sometimes you just
 have to get away to see the sun set
over a body of water!




Here's the real thing...
camera phone shot of the lighthouse.




Port Clinton Harbor~
 We followed this heron down the water's
edge when he flew away from the breakwater
 area. This is the closest I got with my
camera phone. Don't know why we
didn't think to take our actual camera!








How will you squeeze in a little more 
summer relaxation this month?

P.S.  My ankles are much better~
thanks for your concern! It took about
4 days for the rash to clear up. sigh.
The joys of allergies. 'Tis the season...



13 comments:

  1. I love seeing your hobonichi pages!! Have a great day and I hope your ankles are better.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianne, do you need me to link you to T this week? I would hate for anyone to miss out on a visit to see your awesome art and great photos.

    I hope your ankles are better now. That was alarming to read. Also, what is IG at the bottom of that same page?

    That lighthouse drawing blew me away. I was SO in awe of it, I just couldn't believe myself. Uncannily gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing your hobonichi techo pages, your art drawings, your fabulous photos, and your cinnamon roll and coffee with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful planner pages as always Dianne. I especially love Pooh, and the lighthouse-wow! Hope those ankles heal quickly-ouch. Marvelous summertime photos. I'm gonna keep milking summer as long as I can:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dianne i adore your pages!!! And what a great trip you took us on. Love the lighthouse! Hugs~ deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad your back with your journal as it's always so much fun viewing them. The lighthouse looks like it's in a beautiful place. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your pages! I'm just getting back into working in my Hobo since the new ones are coming out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are just ADORABLE ! What a fab lighthouse - a beautiful place!
    Happy T-Day dear Dianne!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated T Day and I'm glad to hear that you are much better now 😁. I always love reading your pages and wow, you have captured the lighthouse beautifully, it's amazing! Have a great week! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Hobonichi Techo posts always brighten my day, Dianne. One favorite Disney character? No way. I love your Pooh though - a lot :D

    Beautiful job on the lighthouse. It amazes me how well you can capture an image with few lines and not a lot of shading. Glad you had a nice getaway.

    Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I truly LOVE all your pages and enjoy seeing them again. Yes 41 years is a loooong time to stay in one place, and the junk!!! OMGosh, did we keep the junk....LOL!
    Belated T-day wishes my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your art is always so interesting. I'm really head over heels for the lighthouse. Hope your ankles are back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sorry for being late, i was out of town...
    this week my favorites are Winnie the pooh and the lighthouse. but actually i like all your drawings!
    smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  13. whooo i totally love your bright art and the great photos

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!