Friday, May 13, 2016

UnPlanner 2016



For May, I've dispensed
with the monthly view calendar in
favor of a collage in my DLP
unPlanner... 




One of our challenges was to
create a pocket.  I decided I'd like
to have some scallops on the edge,
and make the size so that the
page behind it would show.




Haven't written anything on the tag yet.
I'll figure something out...I used mostly
highlighter on the tag. The pocket
page is a combination of watercolors
and highlighter pens.





Though still doing the
Documented Life Project,
it has been challenging keeping up
with both my Hobonichi Techo and
DLP at the same time. April was a bit
over-committed since I was also doing
a Fake Journal, and swap art too. 
My daily activities don't always show up in
my DLP, but it's a fun way to
follow the challenges of the group and
do a few more doodles and sketches.
And try to use up what's in my stash
without buying more stuff!




5 comments:

  1. Oh Dianne, I have enough trouble trying to keep one very ugly calendar. I could never keep up with two. Your drawings on these pages are incredible. I would love to see them in person some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Dianne! I love the scallop edge and the little tag pocket. You are so clever! It was good seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good to see you too, Diana! Always fun to see what you're working on and share ideas. You need to put your watercolor painting on your blog!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Now that is one cute pocket!! I don't know how you keep up with all that, either. The bullet is enough for me and I only do weekly pages--LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!