Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Taste of Christmas



I worked on some watercolor greeting cards
this week.  Above, "Antique Doll Greetings."





"Play Some Reindeer Games"...
like monopoly!
It's always fun to mix up the
fonts, add shadows and dots,
and ignore the sometimes wonkiness
of the shapes and spacing...





An Artist Trading Card from a previous year.
The photo is a bit blurry -- the scanner doesn't
like 3 D embellishments.  This was my
'pink and light green' year...and I will
glue a button on just about anything.





My nod to a beverage for Tea Tuesday
is a 'revival' of a collage in my 
Scrappy Green Journal.
This wonderful gift from Elizabeth
already had random items 
adhered to the pages (including the
IceCafe' shown above) and then I
added even more stuff to the pages.
I do prefer coffee over tea, especially
if I add chocolate to the coffee!
Join Elizabeth for T Tuesday,
and see what projects the rest
of the participants are doing.







11 comments:

  1. Chocolate, buttons and glitter...........can fix anything!!

    I so agree with you on the lettering.........not button? LOL

    As always love to see your work. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the most beautiful cards. I especially am drawn to the first two because I'm a big fan of trees. But your holly jolly ATC is fun, too.

    Thanks for bringing back your Green Journal and sharing these lovely works of art with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards. Cool collage page. Happy T day! Nan g

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that dolly. Well, I like all your cards. Buttons just add something don't they?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and Happy T Day a day late. How sweet these holiday cards are. I like the pink in your ATC too, pink is on my thoughts a lot lately. Love how you use art pieces into your journals, looks great.

    Hope you had a good Thanksgiving and enjoyed the mild temps we had over the weekend. So glad the snow is staying away so far.
    Enjoy your week and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved seeing your artwork. I'm sure the recipients will love them! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards! I like when there's a little wonkiness to them. ;) Happy belated T-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your cards, especially the holly jolly ATC. We should do a T 4 Tuesday ATAC swap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late T day! I'm always so amazed at your drawing. I'm sure you get tired of hearing that from me but I just can't help myself! Love what you've done in the scrappy journal Elizabeth made. Mine is a personal journal so I never share...nor is it pretty by any stretch inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dianne,
    Hope you see this, let me know if you can please, thanks.

    Just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for your visit and comment on my December Daily post. So happy to see you there and for your support. It's going to be tricky staying on top of it but I really wanted to make one this year. Will keep posting every few days, too hard to do it daily. Hope you enjoy them.
    I just posted two more pages, YAY! Will have my PL ready for next post too. Darn clouds make it hard to photograph my pages, YUCK!
    Take care and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!