Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Documenting Life: Hearts and photos



Above ~ Week 25 of the
Documented Life Project:
Add hearts to your page.
I made color copies of some of
my art work, at 50%, and
glued them onto my page.
I did add some black line-work
on the copies to give more
contrast to the smaller images.
The background is a fluorescent
pink acrylic paint, and the border
is done with Sharpie pen.



I have succumbed to the 
Project Life scrapbooking style...
Since I had so many photos, and the
supplies were on sale at a local discount store,
I took the plunge.  I thought it would be 
less expensive to do one large scrapbook
for the year, instead of several small ones.
Above, a beautiful sunset that we enjoyed in 
February 2014, at Panama City Beach, Florida.





It's supposed to be 'faster' to put
together a Project Life page...
but I end up fussing over tiny collages
like the one above. I love the way it
turned out, but smaller is not
necessarily easier or faster...
the above card is 3"x4".

Do you document the
days and events in your life?







1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to be better about documenting things...mostly I end up with files on my computer...
    I do make photo books occasionally when I get a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!